Are you frustrated by looking at special offers that disrupt your reading flow? Discover how to remove Kindle ads, save $20, and reclaim a distraction-free reading experience.
How to Remove Kindle Ads for Free
Before we delve into the details, it’s important to note that this method doesn’t guarantee success in every case. The effectiveness of this approach largely depends on the customer care executive you interact with. However, it’s worth a try, as it has worked for many Kindle users.
Here is how you can do it;
- Start by reaching out to Amazon Customer Care.
- Explain politely that you would like to remove the special offers from your Kindle device if they can waive the $20 fee.
Here is the script you can try out;
Hi, I’m a huge Kindle fan, However, one thing that really frustrates me is the advertisements I see for “special offers” on my lock screen.
I’m reaching out to ask if you could please turn in these special offers and waive the fee.
How to Remove Ads by Paying $20
If the first method doesn’t work out for you now either you can try again or you can pay $20 to remove ads.
Here are steps for doing that too
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select Devices, and then select your device.
- Under Special Offers, click Remove offers.
- A pop-up window then displays the price to remove ads. Select End Offers, and you’ll charged $20
To Conclude, While removing Kindle ads for free is not guaranteed, it is worth attempting the customer care approach. By expressing your concerns and maintaining a polite demeanor, you might just be able to enjoy a distraction-free digital library without spending the extra $20.